New Star Software Forum Index New Star Software
Discussions regarding the future StarShip Tracker (SST) and the New Star Universe.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

News: What does this mean to our project?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    New Star Software Forum Index -> Alternate Rules Development forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: News: What does this mean to our project? Reply with quote

http://forums.classicbattletech.com/index.php/topic,41337.0.html

Fallguy has created and shared a spreadsheet that plugs in a lot of factors for producing what we call Tier II and Tier III items. Its pretty detailed, does all the crunch work and...is done.

I'm 'talking' with him now, to see if I can get some of our problems/desires thrown into his mix, but I think his intent is to stay within the framework established in the BSG (utilizing Resource Points).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dan
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, now that I have the canon Building construction rules, the Factory construction process has been re-invigorated. While it was 75-80% done previously, I've been able to see what needs to be done to make them...wholesome?

Anyway, development has moved over to BattleTech Wiki, on my sub-pages. This facilitates both printing of the rules at any time (which I find advantageous) and ease of breaking the rules up in coherent sections. While conversations don't flow as easily on a forum, they can be discussed on the relevant discussion pages for each section or here.

If anyone is interested in commenting on the rules, I'll still monitor these threads (I appreciate any and all suggestions) and I may still ping for such comments, time-to-time.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    New Star Software Forum Index -> Alternate Rules Development forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: