New Star Software Forum Index New Star Software
Discussions regarding the future StarShip Tracker (SST) and the New Star Universe.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BattleTech Future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    New Star Software Forum Index -> Rochester Gaming Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Medron Pryde
Betatester
Betatester

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: BattleTech Future Reply with quote

Well...I know we are currently in the middle of a battle thanks to time limits, but I was figuring it would be about time to think about figuring out what the players are going to do in the future.

This is the final objective in the ComStar plan of harassing the Wobblies, and frankly they'd like to pull in for the moment. After all, both the Wobblies and the FWL are probably going to be looking real doubtfully at any Buccaneers they see in the future. Wink

So I was just generally wondering what you were looking for in the future. And before you ask, a garrison contract on Kooken's Pleasure Pit is right out. Wink

"Our thoughts form the universe. They are always important." R.I.P.
Medron Pryde
Betatester
Betatester

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, me and Tim have been talking and he has agreed to take up the reign of GM for a time. Smile

His plans are to advance time about a year (so we'll be in 3064 and that much closer to the beginning of the Jihad...hehehe) after the group has had time to recover and repair from their recent "victory" against the Wobblies.

He'd like to use the same characters as before. Smile So get to it and figure what you want to do so we can nail things down for the next campaign.

Smile

Schismtp
Crewman
Crewman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medron Pryde wrote:
Well, me and Tim have been talking and he has agreed to take up the reign of GM for a time. Smile

His plans are to advance time about a year (so we'll be in 3064 and that much closer to the beginning of the Jihad...hehehe) after the group has had time to recover and repair from their recent "victory" against the Wobblies.

He'd like to use the same characters as before. Smile So get to it and figure what you want to do so we can nail things down for the next campaign.

Smile

I'm thinking that we could flesh out a character or two as a LAM pilot and another (or everyone) as battlearmor user. Anyone like that?

T
Medron Pryde
Betatester
Betatester

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is an option. If we use the same characters I would probably look at giving the vehicle driver basic BA knowledge. And the current 'Mech pilot would learn ASF so he could do a LAM. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    New Star Software Forum Index -> Rochester Gaming Group All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: